The gallery below shows twenty postcards printed in 1918 regarding the demolishment of the city of Ypres and its monuments. The Avant et Après la Destruction d’Ypres booklet, published by NELS, read more...
The S.M.S Leitha served in the Monarchy’s Navy between 1872 and 1918, and was first put on water in 1871. It was first put into action in 1876 and was also involved in the First World War. read more...
Rudolf Balogh (1879–1944) – a pioneer of Hungarian photography – was a war correspondent for the Vasárnapi Újság, recording events of the World War. read more...
One of the biggest prisoner camps in the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy was at Ostffyasszonyfa between 1915 and 1918. The building of the camp started in the spring of 1915 and the prisoners themselves were involved. read more...
The (still open) prisoner-of-war camp near Csot in Veszprém, operational between 1915 and 1923, is preserved by the Kakukk-hill prisoner cemetery. The camp was completely destroyed in 1923, after the barracks, post office, hospital, officer casino, cinema and even the watch tower, all disappeared.  read more...